Monday, July 7, 2008

My first exchange!

I sent off my very first exchange to my Fair and Square partner, Joan S., today. I really like the design and am going to stitch it for myself one of these days. I was in such a hurry to get it in the mail that I forgot to take a photograph of it. I also realized, looking at the blog pictures, that the second square is supposed to be an "identifier" and mine really isn't - so as soon as I get another piece of the same linen I'm going to redo the square and send it to her.

Now I have to decide what to work on next of my WiPs, the Embroideress, ATS, two Loose Feathers designs, or shall I just start somethig new? NO, don't you dare!

I applied and was accepted to join the Friendly Stitchers, what a joy! They really live up to their name. It's a big disappointment when I log onto my email and there're no messages!

Enough blogging, time to stitch!

3 comments:

  1. It's always sooo tempting to start something new (well, I find it tempting anyway). Good luck with sticking to your WIPs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillie, welcome to the world of blogging and thank you for visiting my blog. Where did you live when you lived in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gillie - thanks for visiting my blog too! It is always great to meet new friends! You will get the hang of posting photos soon - we need to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!