Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just Do It!

I have a list of slow blogs (ones that I like but that haven't been updated recently) in my Favourites and I really think I should add this blog to it! Only two posts since I began BUT I've had some replies to comments that I have left on other peoples' blogs! Amazing, but I have no idea how that happens! I am really enjoying the world of blogging as in the reading of blogs and in the joining a couple of Yahoo groups, the only sad thing is that I'm not stitching :(

An excuse that I could use that we had my sister and brother in law here for two weeks which was lovely, so we were out and about. I'm not the world's best counter of threads anyway, so when other people are around and there's a glass of wine at my elbow - forget it!

This blog needs to be cheered up by the addition of photographs, blog lists and lots of other fun stuff so I'm off to puzzle it out. Happy stitching, gardening or whatever else you enjoy doing! Hug your family, encourage EVERYONE and don't gossip!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the quietest weekends of the year in blogdom, I think. People are out there living, and that is just what they should be doing!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get the hang of blogging quickly Gillie! It's quite easy when you get the hang of it.

    There'll be no gardening here or any kind of outdoor activity as it's pouring down! The weather forecast gave a weather warning for our region for today so finger's crossed they're just being cautious after the floods last year.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!