Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brass Monkey Weather!

Those of you on the other side of the pond will know that this is a very rude way of saying that it's COLD here in Chicago, and no, I'm not going to explain! We have a wind chill of -20F tonight. The store was freezing, the poor cashiers, I felt so sorry for them!

The sharp eyed amongst you will notice that I haven't blogged much recently but that the lists in my sidebar are increasing! 2009 is the year of organisation, efficiency, enthusiasm and fill in your own blank! I really stressed myself to bits in the last four months of 2008 by signing up for exchanges, ornaments and a secret santa, all without consulting a calendar! If you could see my Outlook calendar right now you would be so impressed, everything colour coded!

Next time I'll get some pictures up of things received and given. Goodnight, stay warm! gillie

7 comments:

  1. You stay warm too.
    Debra in Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the organizing. :) I try but NEVER suceed. Oh very good intentions just no staying power. :) If it works for you'll have to let me know your secret. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...are you going to post ever again? b/c i keep checking but i don't see any pictures of fingerless mitts or a noro scarf?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one gently nagging is my daughter, Caroline! The scarf is coming, the fingerless mitts not so much! Love you xxx Mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO sick of snow! We got another 10" over the past two days. I had to clean my driveway twice today. I'm soooo sore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always seems a good idea at the time, but all of a sudden, they all catch up. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!