Monday, December 15, 2008

Last exchange on its way!

I put the last stitches in an exchange ornament today, horribly late, I hope my partner will forgive me. Entirely my own fault but I signed up for far too many exchanges in the last part of the year without looking at the calendar and making sure the finishing dates were well spaced out. Next year will be better, my first resolution of 2009!

I am relaxing this evening stitching on "And they Sinned", this piece is so huge that I will be finishing it in the nursing home! It feels wonderful not to have the self imposed pressure to stitch on exchanges and get them in the mail. Despite my whining, I loved receiving stitched pieces back, one of the first challenges for next year is to finish and display them!

Here in Chicago it's turning into a cold winter (this morning there was a wind chill factor of -10F)! Canadians and Minnesotans will be cracking up but it feels very chilly to this Brit! We had a power cut early this morning too but the power came back on before I got too ratty without my coffee.

Talk to you soon! gillie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gillie, thanks for the comments! Nice to meet up with you on your blog. Congratulations on getting your last exchange piece finished. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!