Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello!

The last day of January! I have to say something, even it's only hello! It's been a busy month, I sent off an exchange, started two SALs, finished a small pillow for the 2009 Christmas ornament challenge group (need to post pictures TODAY!), and had my birthday with a wonderful floss exchange on a British group to which I belong. I received some beautiful threads, with no doubles which is quite a feat, coming as they were from seven different people. I will be posting pictures tomorrow! I also received a treat from Abi in consolation for an exchange that never materialised - thank you again, Abi!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    Debra in Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debra, I had a lovely week and lots of stash (went shopping yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know I'm still following your blog. Thanks for knitting with Liam this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!