Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 2!


Mary and I went to my favourite LNS tonight for the monthly stitching session, the second time in two days! Yesterday I bought the fabric and hummed and havered on the threads. I pulled all the listed DMC but by the time I reached Welcome Stitchery I knew I wanted a monochromatic theme so chose some ThreadworX. Alas, some of the colour just disappeared so I changed to Winter Wheat by Waterlilies, one I've used before and loved. Tonight I bought a Silk n' Colours, Mahogany Wine, but haven't decided where I will put that.

A little more done tonight, so far I have stitched in two counties, McHenry and Lake, Illinois!

7 comments:

  1. Saying Hello from a homesick American in England~ I lived in Cook county, not too long ago~ nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color you choose! Hoping to pull my colors and fabric tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...a new start. Dont' you just love them? Very pretty color choices - I'm going back to see the link you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also going to start this as soon as my dear brother prints it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!
    You have a great start!
    I will love to see how your colors come along!
    My fabric is still on order, I think/hope it was sent today!
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillie, my "still in first part" stitching buddy! ;)

    I am already loving your colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!