Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stitching with Sharon

A water taxi in AucklandImage via Wikipedia
I promised Sharon I would write a new post as the 4th of July one has been there so long and I'm sick of it, let alone the rest of you!

A lovely day today, sunny and in the 70s, perfect. I took the train downtown to visit Sharon, have lunch and stitch together. A water taxi along the Chicago River and then hopped off at Michigan Avenue and walked the rest of the way to her flat. What a delight this was, little bits of stitching EVERYWHERE interspersed with antique bits and pieces. A delicious lunch, good conversation and some stitching - I am set up for the week! Dear Sharon, thank you!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!