Friday, January 22, 2010

Yesterday's Stash Acquisition


Here for the curious is a picture of the haul. It's a gloomy day in Michigan so not the best picture.


A pile of magazines for $2.00, I've found several charts already......!


Two CA Wells kits with what looks like Gloriana threads and some fabric,


charts from Shepherd's Bush (with threads), Cedar Hill and Blackbird Designs,


Part 1 of a Berlin woolwork sampler with a ton of Needlepoint silks and Lugana fabric (I splashed out there - $7!)


Chart, fabric and threads from Moss Creek


Three little charts that will probably be donated.


And let's not forget the T-shirt with Quilting Chick on the front, lol!


I may have to do a giveaway with a couple of the charts, check back!


3 comments:

  1. Wow...where did all that come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stash pictures. This is a great haul you could get hold of. Enjoy your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!