Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Writing this in the Admiral's Lounge (can't see him though) at O'Hare airport in Chicago!  Thanks to the WT a few bits of all this travelling are enjoyable.  Will be back in the UK tomorrow and can catch up with my sorely neglected blog after that. 

I signed up for two challenges - the fifteen starts in fifteen days and the one to actually finish long standing wips, crazy, don't you agree but I'm in good compnay! company - whoops better change the spelling before Mouse notices, it was the WT's fault, he was hurrying me at the airport to get on the plane!

Happy New Year to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It's so good to hear from you Gillie! I hope you had a grand time visiting your kids for the holidays! Can't wait to see what you've begun, and what you'll finish and as far as crazy, isn't there a little of that in all of us? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Gillie. Lovely comment on my Blog - yes, please do come to VA and bring some good tea, will ya? lol

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 starts in 15 days!! Wow, for me (I am a slow stitcher) that sounds absolutely challenging, but fun. I can't wait to see photos here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!