Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Ten already?

Continuing with the challenge........ where were we?  Of course, desperately trying to keep track of some stitching!  Part of me wants to scream "Enough, you daft woman, slow down, you don't HAVE to do this"  and the other half just keeps going, finding the appropriate envelope each day (are you impressed by the organisation?) threading the needle and away we go!  So, without more ado....

Day 6
Stolen Moments
Jane Greenoff

Day 7
Plum Street Samplers
Favorite Fonts Sampler

Day 8


Nancy's Band Sampler
Designed for members of Friendly Stitchers
Ally and I are stitching this on Fridays

Day 9


Eileen Bennett
The Shirt Front Sampler

Day 10
The Primitive Needle
Earth Sampler

Day 11
Jeanette Douglas
A Stitcher's Petit Companion

The Shirt Front sampler has mysteriously turned sideways but you get the idea.  I became a little flaky over the week end so some of the starts are not technically on the correct day but it is January 10th and there are ten starts so just be satisfied, okay?  Please see the Challenge 2012 page for MY rules and any complaints, may I refer you to the management.....oh wait, that's me!

Well, dear hearts, as usual it is late and I am tired so I will love you and leave you.  As always, I adore comments!



19 comments:

  1. As if we would ever argue with da management!
    Hugely impressed with the starts, looking forward to watching them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love all your new starts! I'm *positive* that you'll even finish one or two of them!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new starts all over. Looking forward to see more of each of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new starts! And wouldn't dream of arguing with the management! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive industry. Lovely! (Re your comment on my blog - sorry, feeling very dim, didn't understand it. What photo didn't I post? )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your new starts. They are all really pretty ones. Hmmmm.... I really don't need more enabling right now you know!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah argue with you never !!!..lol ... well done on the starts ...love Nancy's sampler colours :) and looking forward to the next five and all those lovely finishes ...scooting away rather quickly heheheh :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great starts, and yes it is Day 10 or Day 11 here :@
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cross stitch...I really should dig us some of my ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so envious of all of your stitchers who can balance so many new projects at once! As a one-project-at-a-time stitcher I can't imagine how you keep them all straight :)

    Looks like you've got some great WIPS, Gillie--will enjoy following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some fantastic WIPs there Gillie. I don't think I could have so many new starts though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Gillie - a good start

    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous selection of projects, well done on keep up with thm each day, not sure I could have done it, I think the brain would have frazzled lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh...lovely starts, Gillie! Can't wait to see where you'll take us in the next few days. Are you doing 15 or 31? Either way, can't wait to see progress on these, they all look lovely! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm impressed with all your new starts, I can't seem to get anything off the ground at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great going with all your starts. They're looking good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woot Woot!!! 23 stitches is 23 stitches and definately constitutes the beginning of another new WIP or 5. You just ignore those voices that try to over-run the joy of new starts with the memories of past challenges 'not yet achieved' or NYA as we love acroymns so much...
    Love the floss you have chosen for your SAL with Ally - am considering if I might fit another band sampler into my list of crazies.... hmmm
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Gillie am drooling over all the beautiful starts

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!