Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse for January

Just to refresh your memories........ this is where we left this one, in a cold and snowy Michigan, in January 2011, and yes, we were moving....... back to the UK!


And this is where we are now.  Really, if I just applied myself and GOT A MOVE ON, it would be done.  Dratted Blogger turned the second one around and I am too tired to fiddle with it!



Blackbird Designs
from My Heart is True
Friends with You


Tomorrow, I will update my starts from the Challenge but right now it is time for bed.  Sleep well, my lovelies, and come back tomorrow to see what I have been up to!

11 comments:

  1. Almost done! Yay! I look forward to seeing your new starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely piece.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo you have done a lot :) ... well done ,,, can't wait to see what else you have been up to :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress. Looking forward to seeing your starts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is gorgeous Gillie. Not much more to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move!!

    Stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duh!! That's what I get for reading posts backwards. You've already moved!!! :D Hope you're settling down nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your BBD WIP, what a lovely pattern. Don't fprget to pop it over in your list now lassie
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!