Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Selections # 134 or setting the stage for a beautiful wedding!

The Sunday Selections meme is hosted by River at Drifting through life. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River. A chance to show off some of the photographs you have gathering dust in murky corners.

These photographs haven't had a chance to gather dust at all yet!  They were all taken at the wedding of my sweet niece, Ali and her lovely Scott.  Oundle Mill in the UK was the venue for the wedding with the loveliest Registrars who made it such a special occasion.






 
Ali collected all the wedding pictures from both sides of the family to display at the reception.  The dear little bridesmaid is me with my father, one of the very few photographs I have of him.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, Gillie. What a neat idea to have pictures of past family weddings!! I hope they live happily ever after!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - and I love that dear little bridesmaid (and what a wonderful photo to have with your father).

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww what a sweet idea and you looked adorable ... precious memories on a wonderful day ... congratulations to the happy couple too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to bring good memories to a wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in. I love weddings and I love that first photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!