Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Selections #135 or I wish I'd said that!

The Sunday Selections meme is hosted by River at Drifting through life. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River. A chance to show off some of the photographs you have gathering dust in murky corners.

Some signs seen in a wonderfully quirky furniture warehouse in Northamptonshire, England.




The Photographer seen through a glass sparkly






10 comments:

  1. Huge smiles. Some of the best things in life are chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh .... love the signs :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family.
    I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the signs...and the photographer seen through a glass sparkly! LOL *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bathroom one made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillie, well I have been on a blogcation, hardly any computer time this summer and no blogging at all.

    Did enjoy catching up with you - glad that you were able to get CCgirls -still cannot find my copy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!