Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Selections #136 or season of mists and mellow fruitfulness

The Sunday Selections meme is hosted by River at Drifting through life. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River. A chance to show off some of the photographs you have gathering dust in murky corners.

These pictures were taken almost two years ago when we were living back in Cheshire, a much gentler autumn than here in Michigan and hard to imagine that one of the spaghetti like roads that confuse drivers around Runcorn is only a short distance away.  A quiet, peaceful haven owned by the Woodland Trust and called Big Wood.













9 comments:

  1. Ooh and aah. Autumn is my favourite season and these photos remind me why... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ... certainly is getting more autumnal here now :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to take a walk through Big Wood and admire all the wonderful nature there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice piccies - turned much colder up in the NE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love the colours of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely autumnal pics, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures, Gillie...you make me want to visit when the trees are in their full glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful area, I want to walk along that path in the final photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!