Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Selections # 137 or in the Principality of Wales

The Sunday Selections meme is hosted by River at Drifting through life. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River. A chance to show off some of the photographs you have gathering dust in murky corners.

A trip into Wales two years ago, while we living in the UK.  Conway Castle, around Snowden and Llanberis, .  A very cloudy day for the castle and a glorious blue sky the next to climb the mountain..


















14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! It would be a dream trip to visit this area, but first I would have to get over my fear of flying over the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the castle photos and those bottles are intriguing ... love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What an incredible place - memories to hug to yourself. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God, I am old. How many years have gone by since I was there! But there's still a memory.
    Thank you for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love the castles! All built without today's modern machinery too. And still standing while many modern homes crack and crumble. The honey farm looks luscious and the coloured liquids in those glass bottles, what were they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures of a very beautiful region.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh for the glorious British scenery

    ReplyDelete
  8. I particularly like the notice from the shepherd. One wouldn't dare to disobey... .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wales is such a lovely place, great pics you took of your visit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are gorgeous! We barely tucked into Wales on one of our trips and I SO want to go back. Actually, I've decided a trip to the UK every year is in order. Sadly, my budget hasn't been brought around to my way of thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photos! Inspires my want for travel-Wales is on my "to visit" list, although with a daughter in college, that is where the funds are diverted for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gillie, Thank God for airplanes and cameras!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!