Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Selections # 145 or Fall in a Michigan village

 The Sunday Selections meme is hosted by River at Drifting through life. The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to River. A chance to show off some of the photographs you have gathering dust in murky corners.

I need a note from me mum again as been missing for ages, flu then just general malaise.  All better now.  We have had a lovely fall here in Michigan interspersed with some gales, rain and a feeble attempt at snow.  Most of the leaves are now lying on the ground, composting nicely or in bags waiting to be composted.  Most of these pictures were taken on a walk around our village a couple of weeks ago with one from the camera of the WT.












Halloween spiders invading our neighbour's house

The view from the end of the garden



12 comments:

  1. Povely Fall pics...The one from the end of your garden looks like a painting! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't hurt me to glance over it before I rush to push "publish!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos of my favourite season. Megathanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in such a pretty area! I love all the scarecrows hanging around and those Halloween spiders are awesome. My daughter would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Glad you are all better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. I think that Michigan is at her greatest in the fall. Unfortunately the colors don't last long enough. And I hear that we're going to get snow tonight - hopefully not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Gillie I am surprised that you manage to get anything done when you have such a beautiful view at the bottom of your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you've had such a nice Michigan fall, Gillie! Is everything covered with snow now like it is here in Pittsburgh? On my way to Sewickley today for a haircut--will think of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! such beautiful Autumn pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You live in a very beautiful and tranquil looking place Gillie, that view is tremendous. Not so keen on the spiders though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, love the scarecrows.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!