Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stitch from Stash and Smalls SAL (very small!)




Stitch from Stash 

How did I do...... really well, ZERO dollars spent!  Even though we had a weekend amnesty thanks to Mel's partner because of the Nashville show, I still didn't succumb but I did make a bit of a wish list, I must admit!  Don't have much to show you in stitching as much of the month was taken up finishing and releasing two round robins to Maryland and Lancashire.  I have almost finished a small ornament but not quite and really not done a lot more on the Nature's Alphabet SAL with Julie :(

So... moving swiftly on to the ..........
  



Smalls SAL

Well.... before I show you..... it IS meant to be small, right?  Oh good........


because it surely is, as you can see!  Not a very fancy finish as I was trying to get it done before I left for Wyoming.  It's a freebie found here and was the challenge for this month on Needlework Haven.

That's it from a sunny, snowy but still chilly Wyoming.... back to the little people!

Love and hugs.....

25 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute, Gillie--you know how much I love anything tiny! Have a great visit with the grandkids--hope the weather warms up a bit (it sure isn't in the 'Burgh :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish! I have this one saved to stitch myself. Good for you on your stitching from stash challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish on the challenge piece Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Gillie! It's so cute and dinky :) Sounds like a busy month for you. Well done on the zero spend. And thanks for link :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finish for the challenge. Well done on the zero spend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful small!!
    Love and hugs to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finish and well done with the stashless challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching and well done with the challenge!
    Happy weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cute little finish. Small or very small, who counts the inches? Lol.
    Well done on both your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! (Thanks so much for your kind Sirius comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on zero spending! I didn't fare so well. So far this month, though... nothing!

    Congrats on your finish, too. Is it an ornament? Or fob?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Small is good Gillie, more chance it'll get finished! Good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. found you via Molly. Love your blog. Have you tried Kerry Greenwood for light reads.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your 'small' Gillie....it's just perfect. 'Bambis' were my favourite growing up and I still love them! Well done on a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any finish is a good finish and your small is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!