Thursday, January 15, 2015

January and the first Gifted Gorgeousness post

Bet you thought I'd forgotten, didn't you? I must admit I am squeaking in at the last minute but I made it!

Jo at Serendipitous Stitching had the lovely idea of the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL which give us all a chance to stitch on, display and thank again all the generous people who have gifted us with patterns, fabric or threads.  The one I am showing today comes under the heading.....

...........Any chart/kit which was given to you

Our Hearts Pincushion
Shepherds Bush

This was gifted to me by my sweet chum, DJ, she of Tickled Pink fame, and regrettably I don't remember when...... Not the best photograph, taken with my iPad, the finished one will be better!

It's a beautiful one from Shepherds Bush, I'm not sure how I'll finish it, but would really love to have it on the display shelf for February.......

Promises, promises, sigh!

23 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love SB!! Can't wait to see it all finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it finished and on display. February THIS year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!!
    Lovely design and stitching.... Cannot wait to see the finished look.
    Happy stitching :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pattern. I look forward to the finish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It' s a lovely finish. Looking forward to see it on display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty :) looking forward to seeing it finished finished and on display :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really pretty, looking forward to seeing it finished

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!
    That's a lovely chart and a pretty start :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very pretty. Love the delicate look of Shepherds Bush designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww.... Gillie, it looks great!! How kind of you to call me chum! Lovely stitching...can't wait to see how you'll finish it! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for taking part in GG this month.
    This is a cute design, I am sure you can finish it by February. The end of it at least!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice piece to choose Gillie. Next picture is of the finished item, right?

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely SB piece to stitch Gillie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! What a lovely way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love Shepherds Bush design.. and cheering you on to finish before feb.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty, I'm holding my breath to see how you finish it so please don't be long! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great SAL, don't you think? And a lovely chart that you received. At least you still know who sent it to you whereas I have forgotten a lot of the names that go with my gifted charts and threads. Most of them were from my pre-blog times and from my first years of blogging and I often didn't take a picture of the whole exchange. And once you are my age you can't always remember everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! Thanks so much for your kind cat-losing comment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your finish. What a neat idea for a SAL.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!