Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stitch From Stash 2015-A January post and Smalls SAL

 Well, squeaking in here at the last minute as usual but don't faint......with a finish!  My courage failed me when it came time to stitch the silk ribbon around it so beads were attached which goes some way to explain why I'm so late.......


Shepherds Bush
Our Hearts Pincushion
30 x 30 ($2.00)
 
I have had the chart for more than six months and all the stitching was completed in 2015.  Kate.....start breathing again, please.......

So, just the facts, ma'am..........

Month - January
Budget - $25.00
Spent - $4.00
Earned $2.00
Total remaining - $23.00



This is also my entry for the January Smalls SAL.  I've decided only complete finishes will be eligible for this SAL so you may well not see me back here again, lol!

I'll be back tomorrow or the next day to show you how I spent the $4.00.


19 comments:

  1. Loely pin cushion - well done on a small spend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pin cushions :-)

    Congrats on January's small spend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! Good for you! I love SB pincushions. The colors are so vintage-y and they have sheep! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish Gillie, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute, Gillie :) Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the finish Gillie but almost choked laughing at your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, Kate......I didn't want the LM blaming me for your early demise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty finish. My nerve always runs when I think about the silk ribbon finish too. I have read all the directions out there, but I am afraid of really messing it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pin cushions Gillie...I just adore Shepherd's Bush!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pin pillows Gillie!! I think the beads are just lovely! Good luck with your stitching from stash goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gillie,
    I love your Shepherd's Bush finish- I might be doing one also for my February Smalls post. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finish, and it is a properly finished finish too. I am not so good at those!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lovely little finish. And well done on keeping within the budget - and even earning some. I started last year's Smalls SAl with the same goal only to enter finish-finished smalls, and in the beginning it worked. But somehow I lost the track more and more, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and read every one! Please never steal away without telling me you were here!